We have teamed up with ace movie t-shirt maestros Last Exit to Nowhere to find the coolest dressed character in the movies. As the season of generosity is upon us, we have FIVE t-shirts to give away to FIVE separate winners. That’s an über trendy film t-shirt, of your choice, on your lucky body. Happy Christmas.
As we said, what would like to do is find the coolest dressed character in film. Now, what we basically mean by this is whoever, he or she, exudes the most amount of self-assurance on screen.
As an example, consider Cousin Eddie (played by Randy Quaid) in the image above from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. He is dressed in a white v-neck sweater and turtleneck bib and still manages to out-chill Chevy Chase. This is the kind of cool we are talking about.
Five of the coolest dressed characters will be chosen, each winner receiving a Last Exit to Nowhere t-shirt of their choice. Last Exit to Nowhere are the Goodfellas of the film clothing world. Their sharp designs are inspired by some of the best known and – appropriately here – coolest movies in the world. Check out their website HERE
To enter this brilliant competition, email the following to: Sorry, competition closed! with the subject heading ‘Exit T-shirt!’
- Name of your coolest dressed character and the film they are in (if you want to include a photo or a link to a photo that may help)
- Your name and full address (Twitter name too, if you have one)
- The t-shirt you would like and size
Closing date is FRIDAY 17TH DECEMBER, 23.59 GMT. Successful entrants will be notified as soon as possible after this date.
- Open to International readers
- If your first choice of t-shirt design is not available we reserve the right to select another
- Full terms and conditions can be found HERE separate winners. That’s an über trendy film t-shirt, of your choice, on your lucky body. Happy Christmas.
© 2010 – 2012, Christopher Laverty.